Jumpstart helps you start a U.S. company, obtain a Tax ID number (EIN), and file for a bank account all from the comfort of your keyboard.
If you have any questions about Jumpstart or the process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's what is included with Jumpstart:
- Form a Corporation or LLC in any of our supported states
- Get a U.S. Employer ID Number (EIN) for tax purposes (Plus & Pro plans only)
- Open a U.S. bank account (Plus & Pro plans only)
- Get a valid U.S. Address & Mail Forwarding
- Get a free CPA assessment (Pro plan only)
- Get annual compliance done for you (Pro plan only)
- Various other legal templates (Operating Agreement, Banking Resolution, etc).
We support over 175+ countries. However, we cannot file bank accounts on behalf of customers who live in the following regions:
Note: Eligibility is based on where you live not where you're from.
In general, we do not provide services to customers who live in the following regions:
- Central African Republic
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- North Korea
- South Sudan
However, we do support our Basic plan in the following countries:
We also do not support businesses listed in our unsupported businesses list.
Other country restrictions might apply, depending on business type, business location, and other factors.
Pricing for company formation varies depending upon the entity type and state combination chosen. The Basic, Plus, and Pro plans are $129, $249, and $329 respectively and these figures don't include state fees, which go directly to the state your company is formed in and is the fee charged for registering a new business. For more detailed plan and state comparison, please visit our pricing page by clicking here.
Why do I need to pay annually?
Our plans provide valuable compliance services like registered agent and problem free guarantee to protect you from business risks and liability. We also offer other valuable services that new business owners need, such as an operating agreement, corporate bylaws, and Employer ID Number (EIN).
What do you mean by no hidden fees?
When we say no hidden fees, that means there are no surprise add ons or charges at checkout. We will only charge you for the package you select and purchase at checkout.
What is an annual report and do I have to pay for it?
An Annual report is a filing that details a company’s activities throughout the prior year. Annual reports are intended to give state governing authorities information regarding the names and addresses of directors or managing members of a corporation or LLC as well as the company and registered agent address. In some state the annual report is filed at a pre determined date for all entities regardless of the date of formation while other states require that the annual report is filed on the anniversary date of formation.
Please note that some states require both an Annual Report to be filed and a Franchise Tax Fee to be paid.
To determine what your compliance requirements are for your specific state and entity type, please refer to our ongoing compliance page for more details or refer to the signup form's ongoing state compliance section after selecting your entity type and state.
In some states, the annual report is filed on a predetermined date for all entities regardless of the date of formation. Other states require the annual report is filed on the anniversary date of formation. The due dates for corporate annual reports do vary from state to state, so find your filing date from your state’s website and put it in your calendar. If you're one of our Pro members, we automatically take care of the annual filings for your company. Simply pay the state fee for your specific state and we take care of the rest. Below are some of the most frequently asked for information regarding annual reports.
What happens if I don't file my annual report?
- The consequences of not filing an annual report can be severe. Some states may levy late fees, penalties and taxes. Other states could even involuntarily dissolve your corporation.
How long does it take to file a report?
- The filing time is dependent on the governing state agency. Filing times vary by state it is therefore important that the report is filed well in advance of the due date in order to avoid any potential late filing fees.
How much does it cost to file a report?
- For our Pro members, we automatically file their reports for them and we simply require the state fee be paid. For Basic and Plus plan members, simply reach out to our support team and we can give you a reliable quote based on your entity type and state.